|Replacement drive & part for Hangar Doors
print this page and fill out the box then fax it at : (450) 444-7662
Existing Door and Equipment:
- Overall opening width
- Overall opening height
- Number of door blades
- Sliding direction
- Bi-parting sliding
- Number of blades per side
- Total number of motors
- Power feed to motors (Describe)
- Drive wheel dia
- Drive wheel shaft dia
- Idler wheel dia
- Idler wheel shaft dia
- Drive and Idler wheel material
- Cast iron
- Cast steel
- Tempered steel
- Top guide roller (Describe)
- Top guide roller type (Describe)
- Number of top guide roller per blade
- Type of Vertical weatherstripping (Describe)
- Type of horizontal bottom weatherstripping (Describe)
- Lintel weatherstripping. (Describe)
- Soffit. (Describe)
Recommended Replacement or Improvement:
Vertical Brush type weatherstripping.
Bottoml Brush type weatherstripping.
Top Brush type weatherstripping
New Soffit and lintel.
New drive wheels.
New idler wheels.
New motor cover with screws.
New power feed
New Miller safety bar.
Door mounted controls
Wall mounted controls
Warning flashing red light.
Warning green light.
New pick up bumper.
New floor bumper.
Required job visit and visability study.
Required design calculation.
Photos of the existing door and components available.